Financial Planner Profile
Damon Green FPA®
Senior Financial Planner-Australian Unity
A Senior Financial Planner with more than 12 years of experience, I have a strong commitment to the advice profession and am passionate about helping my clients grow & protect their wealth.
Throughout my career I have worked in urban, suburban, and regional areas, advising a wide range of retail clients across segments including emerging affluent, established affluent (high-net-worth), pre-retirees and retirees.
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance & Financial Planning
- Member of the FPA
What to Expect When We First Meet?
The 3 major benefits I promise my advice will deliver are:
1. Making my clients financially better off
2. Providing complete peace of mind
3. Delivering life-changing outcomes
What to bring to the meeting:
- In order to have a most effective conversation during our meeting, please bring along the following documents:
- Superannuation statement
- Investment portfolio statement
- Details of your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Details of your personal risk insurance
- Details of your existing estate planning arrangement
- Any other financial or non-financial information that may be helpful in understanding your current situation
How are we different?
- We rely on the trust of our clients and wish to foster ongoing relationships.
- We are down to earth and can understand both your personal circumstances and the impact of local issues.
- We are part of the local community and are involved in sporting and community groups.
- In addition to our common-sense approach, it’s our advice philosophy and process combined with our high level of service.
“In acting as the core adviser my job is NOT to tell my clients what to do but rather listen to what they want for their future and then work TOGETHER to create a plan to help them get there.”
Financial Planning Services:
- Personal Superannuation advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management & Non-Super Investment advice
- Personal Protection (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma & Income Protection covers)
- Business Life Insurance (Key Person, Business Expenses, Buy/Sell)
- Taking a redundancy
- Family matters
- Gearing advice through Margin Lending strategies
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Pre Retirement and Retirement Planning
- Centrelink Benefit Strategies
- Estate planning
- Relationship breakdown