Financial Planner Profile
Principal & Financial Planner-Ikigai Wealth
After working in the financial planning industry for over ten years, I believe that the vast majority of planners do not provide the real value their clients deserve and should have a far bigger impact than most of them do. I want to change this.
Over the last 12 years, I have gathered a wealth of experience and insight from running my own business, as well as working for corporate companies and boutique firms. Those years of listening to people have driven my idea of how real financial planning should be approached.
Leading Ikigai Wealth, I’ve created a team that is as passionate as I am about bringing a new meaning to money and creating a life our clients deserve.
I successfully ran my own financial planning business in South Africa before moving to Australia in 2016 and continuing here. I have a diploma and postgraduate diploma in financial planning, as well as multiple other qualifications in the financial planning space.
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Various Other Qualifications from South Africa
What to Expect When We First Meet
The 3 major benefits I promise from my advice:
1. Making my clients financially better off
2. Providing complete peace of mind
3. Delivering life-changing outcomes
What to bring to the meeting:
In order to have the most effective conversation during the meeting, please bring along the following documents and attachments:
- Budget Template (Attached Below)
- Please complete the Life Aspirations Questionaire here: https://form.jotform.com/202430988661056
How are we different?
- We are a family-owned business, so we understand your needs and expectations. We are like you.
- We rely on the trust of our clients and wish to foster ongoing relationships.
- We are down to earth and can understand both your personal circumstances and the impact of local issues.
- We are part of the local community and are involved in sporting and community groups.
- In addition to our common-sense approach, it’s our advice philosophy and process combined with our high level of service.
“Those years of listening to people have driven my idea of how real financial planning should be approached.”
Financial Planning Services:
- Personal Superannuation advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management & Non-Super Investment advice
- Personal Protection (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma & Income Protection covers)
- Business Life Insurance (Key Person, Business Expenses, Buy/Sell)
- Taking a redundancy
- Family matters
- Gearing advice through Margin Lending strategies
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Pre Retirement and Retirement Planning
- Centrelink Benefit Strategies
- Estate planning
- Relationship breakdown