Financial Planner Profile
Hamida Abdulharimzai FPA®
Principal & Financial Planner-Freedom Advice
I have two passions in my life one of which is spending quality time with my family and developing as many memories as possible which include lots of food, holidays and relaxation. My other passion is what I do for a job and that is to deliver life-changing outcomes to individuals and families through quality common-sense financial advice.
My passion for financial advice stems from the simple fact that I want to help people get the most out of their life and no matter what life stage someone is in I know I can add significant value.
I am friendly, hardworking and efficient. Proficient in 4 different languages including Persian, Hindi, Dari, and English. This allows me to reach a range of clients who are otherwise not possible for most practices.
Augmenting my impressive language portfolio is over 10 years of experience in the financial service industry. During my extensive employment history, I have had the opportunity to refine and polish an array of computer and technical skills. I have a strong knowledge of the financial, insurance and wealth industry.
Throughout the years I have been fortunate enough to be in a position where I have helped hundreds of individuals and families create plans to achieve their dreams. I find that most people do the best they can but will still go through life not maximising their financial opportunities and continually make the wrong decisions and it doesn’t and shouldn’t be that way. Put simply I believe good enough is not enough if better is possible.
I view my position as a qualified and experienced financial planner to be the core adviser in my client’s life and strongly believe no single profession can help a client with all their needs.
- Griffith University– Bachelor of Business
- Kaplan Professional– Advanced Diploma Financial Planning and Services
What to Expect When We First Meet
The 3 major benefits I promise my advice will deliver are:
1. Making my clients financially better off
2. Providing complete peace of mind
3. Delivering life changing outcomes
How are we different?
- We are a family-owned business, so we understand your needs and expectations. We are like you.
- We rely on the trust of our clients and wish to foster ongoing relationships.
- We are down to earth and can understand both your personal circumstances and the impact of local issues.
- We are part of the local community and are involved in sporting and community groups.
- In addition to our common-sense approach, it’s our advice philosophy and process combined with our high level of service.
“In acting as the core adviser my job is NOT to tell my clients what to do but rather listen to what they want for their future and then work TOGETHER to create a plan to help them get there.”
Financial Planning Services:
- Personal Superannuation advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management & Non-Super Investment advice
- Personal Protection (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma & Income Protection covers)
- Business Life Insurance (Key Person, Business Expenses, Buy/Sell)
- Taking a redundancy
- Family matters
- Gearing advice through Margin Lending strategies
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Pre Retirement and Retirement Planning
- Centrelink Benefit Strategies
- Estate planning
- Relationship breakdown