Financial Planner Profile
Name: Neil Hamilton
Neil is a highly experienced Wealth Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry at a senior level. Skilled in Portfolio Management, Financial Services, Estate Planning, Risk Management, superannuation, and Investment Management, Neil has both a broad and specialized outlook on tailoring specific strategies to specific clients. No two are the same!
- FASEA Examination Passed July 2020
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning – International Institute of Technology
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG 146 Compliant)
- Certificate III Banking and Finance, Tafe Open Learning
- Certificate in Superannuation Management-Macquarie University
- Australian Securities Exam, Sydney Future Exchange
- Australian Insurance Certificate
- Hold Current RSA And RSG (QLD)
What to bring to the meeting:
In order to have the most effective conversation during the meeting, please bring along the following documents:
- Superannuation statement
- Investment portfolio statement
- Details of your assets, liabilities, income, and expenses.
- Details of your personal risk insurance
- Details of your existing estate planning arrangement
- Any other financial or non-financial information that may be helpful in understanding your current situation
What about the practice- ABG Group
The practice holds four licenses in-house, aka AFSL, Credit License, Tax Agent License, and Real Estate Agent license. Over 100 years of knowledge, experience and legal rights to provide one-stop services to clients at one package fees to add powerful value to them and most importantly…
We achieve results for clients.
You, as a client can expect that we will arrive on time, always be professional and make the chat light-hearted. We are action-takers as we know what and how works best from our own life-long learning experience and by working with thousands of clients. You can expect we will provide an all-in-one financial planning, tax, finance, real estate, and legal service. We are already very successful in our own financial life so we definitely know the ins and outs of how to achieve success and what it means to achieve financial freedom.
The journey with us is caring, value-driven, results-driven, and fun. If clients are serious with us, we will do whatever it takes to make them achieve their goals and achieve their success.
By working with Neil, you can expect:
Neil will identify where you are now; where you want to be; establish clearly defined goals; provide you with the appropriate strategies and an action plan to get you there. Ongoing advice and administrative support; will ensure that you continue to make the right decisions and act on them effectively. Neil has superannuation, investment, and wealth creation knowledge and a deep range of Legislative, Taxation, and Legal knowledge that covers all aspects of investment, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning.
“Being a strong finance professional with over 35 years in the industry, Neil’s basic premise is if it’s good for the client, all will prosper. His clients enjoy a personal bond with which they journey together towards their goals.”
Financial Planning Services:
- Personal Superannuation advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management & Non-Super Investment advice
- Personal Protection (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma & Income Protection covers)
- Business Life Insurance (Key Person, Business Expenses, Buy/Sell)
- Taking a redundancy
- Family matters
- Gearing advice through Margin Lending strategies
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Pre Retirement and Retirement Planning
- Centrelink Benefit Strategies
- Estate planning
- Relationship breakdown