Financial Planner Profile
Senior Financial Planner-Radiance Wealth
Nigel Gralton is a Licensed Financial Adviser and currently holds a Bachelor of Business and a Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Financial Planning). Nigel believes that Financial Planning is like writing a fictional story of your ideal life; once it’s written, it’s up to you how much becomes non-fiction. His mandate is to provide the means and motivation to bring those simple words on a page to life.
Nigel is particularly passionate about empowering young professionals & wealth accumulators to pursue this vision of their ideal life.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Major in eCommerce and Finance
- Bachelor of Business – Major in Financial Planning
- Campus AFA – WE Coaching Academy Graduate
What to Expect When We First Meet
- Tell me why do we spend 75% of our time working? So we can then spend money on things to make us feel better about ourselves? Shouldn’t it be grander than that? My belief is that if you are going to spend a huge proportion of your most precious resource of time on work then you should be doing your absolute best to chase an ideal life and future with your remaining time.
- With this vision in mind, our first meeting is what we call the Discovery Meeting, a no obligation opportunity to identify where you are now, where you want to be and how I can help bind them together.
What to bring to the meeting:
Outside of establishing clear goals. Ideally, we would have a high-level understanding of your family status, work position, income, asset and liability position. Please bring:
Your latest tax return
Investment statements (including share statements)
Details of insurance policies
Details of Wills & Power of Attorneys’
A Budget (attached below)– This provides insight into your disposable income and is an important part of the Financial Planning Process
Why Nigel Vs. Other Planners
I take the time to understand what drives you and help connect any financial plan with your core values and the goals that align with them. Succeeding financially is about consistency and so your financial behaviour is key, my focus is to build a tailored plan that systematically has you chasing your why driven goals every single day
Some Personal Information About Nigel
- Despite having a rather balanced view between property and share investing for my clients, I’m personally quite passionate about property investing.
- I love to go surfing every chance I get and I grew up by the beach in Coffs Harbour NSW.
- I like to stay active with strength training & Olympic weightlifting.
- I’m a huge fan of electronic music and DJ on odd occasions at parties.
“Succeeding financially is about consistency and so your financial behaviour is key, my focus is to build a tailored plan that systematically has you chasing your why driven goals every single day. ”
Financial Planning Services:
- Personal Superannuation advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management & Non-Super Investment advice
- Personal Protection (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma & Income Protection covers)
- Business Life Insurance (Key Person, Business Expenses, Buy/Sell)
- Taking a redundancy
- Family matters
- Gearing advice through Margin Lending strategies
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Pre Retirement and Retirement Planning
- Centrelink Benefit Strategies
- Estate planning
- Relationship breakdown