Financial Planner Profile
Tahsin Saricam FPA®
Principal & Financial Planner-Saricam Wealth Management
I’m passionate about building long-lasting relationships with my clients that endure through the changing stages of their lives. At every step, I provide high-quality, specialised advice so my clients can navigate their way through complex financial decisions.
Assisting clients with financial advice, particularly with personal insurances, superannuation, investments and retirement planning. As a professional financial adviser, I enjoy working one-on-one with my clients to develop personalised strategies that will set them on the path to financial success.
So no matter where you’re at on your financial journey — whether you’re just starting out, raising a family, making the most of your career or winding down for retirement — I can provide expert guidance and support.
I’ll work with you to make sure you have the right strategies in place to enjoy a stress-free lifestyle now, while at the same time securing your financial future.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
- Financial planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA exam) – completed
What to Expect When We First Meet?
The 3 major benefits I promise my advice will deliver are:
1. Making my clients financially better off
2. Providing complete peace of mind
3. Delivering life-changing outcomes
What to bring to the meeting:
In order to have the most effective conversation during our meeting, please bring along the following documents:
- Superannuation statement.
- Investment portfolio statements.
- Details of your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Details of your personal risk insurances.
- Details of your existing estate planning arrangements.
- Any other financial or non-financial information that may be helpful in understanding your current situation
As your trusted adviser, I work closely with a network of other professionals such as accountants and estate planning specialist/solicitors to provide integrated leadership and directions to all your financial affairs.
How are we different?
- We are a family-owned business, so we understand your needs and expectations. We are like you.
- We rely on the trust of our clients and wish to foster ongoing relationships.
- We are down to earth and can understand both your personal circumstances and the impact of local issues.
- We are part of the local community and are involved in sporting and community groups.
- In addition to our common-sense approach, it’s our advice philosophy and process combined with our high level of service.
Tahsin Saricam is an Authorised Representative of Australian Unity Personal Financial Services Limited
“In acting as the core adviser my job is NOT to tell my clients what to do but rather listen to what they want for their future and then work TOGETHER to create a plan to help them get there.”
Financial Planning Services:
- Personal Superannuation advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Management & Non-Super Investment advice
- Personal Protection (Life, Total & Permanent Disablement, Trauma & Income Protection covers)
- Business Life Insurance (Key Person, Business Expenses, Buy/Sell)
- Taking a redundancy
- Family matters
- Gearing advice through Margin Lending strategies
- Debt Management
- Estate Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Pre Retirement and Retirement Planning
- Centrelink Benefit Strategies
- Estate planning
- Relationship breakdown